Friday, December 29, 2006

WOO HOO! Another Snow Day!!!


It started snowing about 10:30am it was very slushy and not really sticking then about 12 - 1 it started sticking and snowing and snowing and snowing some more. It is already 10:17pm and STILL has not stopped. We have got 10.8 inches of snow and its not over. I just finished watching the news and we have hit record since 1958 this is way crazy. I haven't felt good all day long I think a cold is slowly coming on. My head feels stuffy and my nose and I keep coughing. What a weekend to hit....but I guess with all this snow we wont be going anywhere. I know that I will be bundling up tomorrow sometime and going out to build a snowman sick or not IAM GOING! I have not built a snowman in such a long time...so it will be fun and Ant will be home to play too WOO HOO! (will have fun snow pics soon!) This was a VERY pretty picture that someone posted on the news site that they showed on the tv tonight


No comments: