Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dinner w/MaryJane

We slept in a little late today then around 3pm started getting ready to go to Maryjane's house to have dinner with her and Bill and open gifts. We left the house around 4pm because we had to stop at JcPenny to pick up our pictures that we had taken. We did that then got to MaryJane's house about 6:30. We all sat down and talked and then ate dinner she made us roast beef, veggies, mashed potatoes and this homemade bread that was to DIE for it was sooooo soooo yummy! Oh and I can't forget the pumpkin pie for dessert! After we were done there we all sat in the living room and opened out gifts. She got me this HUGE scrapbook kit from Costco and a calendar kit along with some embellishments and such on the side. They got Anthony a $40 gift card for Hastings. She loved the calendar that I made her and her husband loved the clipboard I made him also...we also got them a gift card to go out to eat at Applebee's. So we hung out for a while more and then left back home. We had a great time!!!

Here is my gift from MaryJane and Bill...

This is the clipboard I altered for Bill....the calendar I did for MaryJane I will have to combine the pics together and post later..

Here are the pics from Jc Penny that me, Anthony and my brother took.

No comments: