Monday, December 11, 2006

Peanut Butter Cup day!



I felt very lazy today. I guess from the busy weekend. I got up hung out online for most of the morning. Then around 1ish I got started on the peanut butter cup making. I didn't make as much as I wanted to but I will have to do some more sometime this week or weekend. They came out so yummy as usual heres a picture of them. My back was hurting me so bad we did alot! After I finished cleaning up the kitchen I got some cards and some gifts ready to send off in the mail on monday.

Here is the recipe for the peanut butter cup filling...

1lb. powdered sugar
1 stick of margarine or butter
2 cups of peanut butter (smooth or chunky)

Making the cups ~ Pour a small amount of melted chocolate coating or tempered chocolate into the bottom of a paper candy cup or plastic mold. Roll the peanut butter filling into balls about 1/2 inch in size, and flatten slightly. Place on top of cooled chocolate in candy cups or molds, allowing room on all sides for the chocolate to flow. Cover with coating or chocolate, and allow to set at room temperature or in the refrigerator until firm. Store in a cool dry place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! that sounds and looks so yummy!! I love peanut butter cups!!

Becky said...

those do look yummy, evem if i dont like them. hehehehe. i might have to try making paul some. thanks for sharing the recipe!