Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pink Papery - Weekly Challenge


This week Jessica from Pink Papery DT challenged us to use flowers in our cards so I added to little prima's into my card this week with some pink beads in the middle and also made it so I can use it for a Valentine's. The digital image that I used is from Trafalgarssquare called Lollidays...I just LOVE this line of stamps the little girl is SO CUTE!!! You can purchase the stamps/digital images at Pink Papery Store thats linked there on my sidebar.

I'm also a little late on Jessica's daughters sketch challenge...but I guess it's better late than never. She drew another great sketch for all of us to use here http://thewhimsicalbutterfly.blogspot.com/2009/01/twinkling-tuesday-anya-steps-out.html so make sure you go and give it a shot. I used the sketch for this card posted today! Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Super cute! I love how you made the lollipop into a heart!!

Lorelie Kim said...

Aww! I love how you made her hold the heart ballon!

Kimmie said...

This is so girly and sweet! Perfect for a little girl's birthday or V-day card

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful card, Valerie! it's adorable! Madelynn is here with me and wants to say a little something about it, too :

Hi this is Madelynn. That glitter balloon is so cute! The buttons look nice with the colors you used on the little girl. Your card is so pretty! Thank you for playing my sketch :)

Barb said...

This is the sweetest card! The image is adorable, and I love the glittery heart :)

Annapurna said...

Cute image and card.

Love the new look of your blog. Skulls with purple bows. What is that all about?