Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pink Papery Studio Challenge & Some Blog Candy


The power of 3 was this weeks Pink Papery Challenge. We were to use 3 of anything on our card as long as it was 3 of something. I used 3 bling embellishments on my card along with one of the "NEWEST Doodle Girls digital images that will be available to purchase in the next few days in the Pink Papery store. Isn't she just too cute??? She can hold anything in her hands! The sentiment I used was from the Angel Co. set. I also used a sketch from My Sketch challenge to inspire me posted here http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/2009/01/jan-24th-card-sketch.html

Be sure to visit all of the Pink Papery's DT girls blogs (linked on my sidebar). They also have some great cards to share for today's power of 3 challenge.

Kimmie's got a special little treat for you as well. Play along this week with us DT girls on this power of 3 challenge. You don't need to use PPS image for now, but follow our guidelines for "The Power of 3" and link it back to Kimmy''s blog here on this post http://craftingforsanity.blogspot.com/2009/01/2sketches4you-with-some-pps-style.html . One random winner will receive some Pink Papery Studios stamped and/or printed images. The winner will be announced on Kimmie's blog next Wed. so hurry and go create your card and post it in Kimmie's comments!

Also don't forget about my blog candy that I posted about yesterday :)

6 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great job Valerie! Thanks for playing the MSW sketch! Love that doodle girl.

Kimmie said...

I LOVE what you did with that Doodle Girl! The heart was a GREAT idea!

Lorelie Kim said...

Super CUTE, Val!! Love what you did with the heart she's holding!

The6ofusinca said...

I love that Val!! I think I need that stamp now!!!! lol!!!

Thanks for always inspiring me!!!

Anonymous said...

This is too cute.. love the stamp and the hearts.. very creative

Lesley said...

How cute!