Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Angel Co. - Blog Candy!

This last Sunday was my Angel Co. open house. I had a GREAT turnout with lots of fun ladies and great projects! I was able to also get enough ladies to join another circle this year but instead of doing the get together every month I decided to do them every other month...since the months do fly by.

So for the open house we made 1 card and a candy bar holder.

One night as I was surfing blog land I came across Christyne blog. She had posted the cutest candy bar pouches that I just HAD to teach the ladies at my open house how to do. So I emailed Christyne getting permission to do so and of course the directions...she was SO sweet to email me back with instructions and say YES that she was honored that I wanted to teach this at my open house. You have to go drop by her blog and check out her ADORABLE candy bar pouches http://stampinwithsugar.blogspot.com/2008/02/pixie-pouch-valentines.html
here are the ones that we made in the class...


We used spellbinder dies from the hearts and the stamp set that we used was from the Angel Co. called Sweet Skunks and the paper Mimi. We colored the flowers with prisma pencils and 3d'ed some of the roses to give them a little lift!

I just ordered the flamingo stamp set called Tickled Pink from the Angel Co. and I just new I had to use this at the open house...it's just too cute! The words are so girly that come with this set..I just love'em. The paper was also from the Mimi collection.

Here are two other cards I made using the same set and the same paper collection just to show you a few more images from the set.

So now on to some blog candy...I have been wanting to do this for a while now. So if you comment here and let me know you want to be entered in the drawing along with some love on my creations...I will enter you in a drawing to win...

1. All the supplies to make the 2 projects we made at my open house along with some images of both Sweet Skunks & Tickled Pink and another little surprise!

2. I will pick a name on Sunday and announce the winner on Monday, Feb. 2nd. So that gives you a whole week to give everyone a chance to leave a comment here on this post :)

3. If you would like to make a post on your blog (if you have one) letting your friends know about my blog candy feel free to do so. The more the merrier!

Good Luck!

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

These are such fun cards!

Ellie said...

Oh that little cutie is sweet and who doesn't love yumm yumm chocolate? :) that would be an awesome goodie to win.. thanks for the chance!

-Ellie

StampinCathy said...

Sounds like your open house was a big hit. I just love all these projects. Love your creative style and your projects are so inspiring. Thanks for a chance at some goodies.

StampinCathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marina said...

Such cute cards - made me smile! ~ :) Please count me in the drawing!

sounders68 [at] gmail.com