Thursday, January 15, 2009

FINALLY Some Valentine's Day Cards!

Yesterday I finally made some Valentine's Day cards...I couldn't wait for this day once again to make LOVE cards! haha! I just LOVE Valentine's Day it makes me wanna say "EEEEEEEEEEEP" haha!

The first card that I made for the sketch #69 that Julee posted at Mojo Monday here http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ I used the CUTE monkey set from Clear Dollar Store.

I was inspired by Kimberly over at her blog to make these CUTE little cards with my spellbinder dies...they were so much fun to make...I know I just gotta make more of them...you gotta click on over to her blog and check hers out they are SUPER SUPER cute!!! http://kimberly-crawford.blogspot.com/2009/01/valentines.html The little owl stamp is also from Clear Dollar Store.

5 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! Those are SO SO SO cute!! The owl is just darling!!!!!!! Thanks for the shout out-you are such a sweetie!!!

Trish said...

Too Cute! Can't wait to make some Valentine's cards with you!

Cassie said...

super cute!! i love those heart eyelets in the flower centers!!

The Couches said...

These are super cute! I plan on making Valentine's cards this year. I love the holiday! Since I don't have to work tomorrow, I am going to make some!!

Cassie said...

these are ever so cute!!