Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mojo Monday (Thrusday) #70


Hello :) Here is my card for this weeks mojo monday. I've had this image for a while now and just been dying to use it..isn't she adorable?

I spent all day in my scrap room working on projects for The Angel Co. open house that I will be having at my house this Sunday! I'm so excited to be starting up again. I haven't decided yet if I will be doing another circle or just having classes. If you come back and visit I will have the projects up on Monday and maybe a little blog give-a-way kit of what we are doing Sunday for the people that visit my blog! So be sure to come back. Hope you all have a GREAT weekend..don't know if I'll have time to post anything tomorrow we shell see how long house chores take.


7 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely card luv the papers, great image, sue.x

Kimmie said...

Lovely card - that bling on the heart is adorable!

The6ofusinca said...

awwwwwwwww! I love this card Val! I love that adorable stamp too!!!

Barb said...

this is just adorable!

Annapurna said...

Love the image and your paper piecing or coloring that you did on her dress.

Cute PP for the background too.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Valerie this card is so awesome! WOW. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Are you a new angel??

Kathryn said...

Love the image -- too CUTE!!
Your entire card is wonderful -- love the design paper you used, too!! :)