Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pink Papery Altered Item Challenge

YAY! my blog is finally coming back together after I tore it all apart and deleted ALL of my side bars and links last night! I was up till 3am...I'm so out of it right now LOL! but as long as my blogs back together then I'm A-OK haha! I figured I needed a new layout..So I made it all up and didn't realize it was gonna take all my links with it. Anyways...I'm starting to get my links back slowly but surely....If you have any links to card sketch blog challenges I'd really appreciate it if you left me the link so I can start my list back up because I can't remember which ones I had and boy do I love my sketch challenges!

This weeks Pink Papery Challenge was to alter something...I drink LOTS of crystal light tea (target brand) and I keep all the containers thinking one day I will "need" these for something. Well the day has come and I used one up for this weeks challenge. I really LOVE the way this came out...I used the digital images by Trafalgarssquare called My Friend & I set. You can purchase it at Pink Papery Studio's store so head on over to check them out....they have some adorable images/stamps.

OHHH and I also made a card to match. The card that I made I used a sketch from Poetic Artistry...I'm a little behind on sketches there..I just LOVE her sketches but you can find the one I did here it's week #66 sketch. http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2008/12/mojo-monday-week-66.html



5 comments:

Anne Hayward said...

You are so brave! I like your new layout. I hope you get everything back up and running. Anne

Danni said...

The new look to the blog is looking good!
Very cute project!!

Kimmie said...

This is so adorable! And I'm lovin your blog look!

Cassie said...

this is darling! it's my favorite project that the team did!!

Lorelie Kim said...

I looooove altering those drink canisters, too! ADORABLE project and card...love the colors!