Monday, June 30, 2008

Pink Cat Studio's Sketch Challenge...

It was my turn to pick a challenge this time around for the Pink Cat Studio design team members so, I choose to make up a sketch using photoshop and I came up with this.


Here are the 2 cards that I made using the sketch and we would all LOVE to see your card using the sketch as well. Go to Pink Cat Studio's blog and link us to your cards using this sketch! Also don't forget to check out the other design team members card challenge on their blogs!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

These are adorable Valerie! I love the colours. Thanks for hosting the challenge!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Two fabulous cards Valerie,brilliant sketch ,love it ,Dawnxx

Annapurna said...

These are lovely. I don't do ribbon very well. You have to tell me how you did that cool swirls on the side.

Lise Roy said...

Both are very beautiful but I just love the first one..WOW!!!

Thank you for that great challenge I love challenge with sketch!!!
Did 2 cards with yours...

mueppi said...

Beide Karten sind wunderschön!!!!!!!!!!