Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Valentine Cards

I finally felt just ok to stamp today. I was having MAJOR withdrawals. For the past 2 days I have been on bed rest because of the pains in my lower spine. I have been having these pains off and on for about 9 months or so. In June or July I had an MRI because I was having so much pain and really bad pressure headaches. I thought maybe it was the shunt they put inside of me about 6 years ago due to the blood clot in my brain. The shunt is hooked on the lower end of my spine into my tummy. SO anyways...the pains have been really bad the past 2 days and I have been leaving messages for the neurologist and finally he called me back yesterday and said that the MRI was not normal and something was wrong. (I really wish they would have taken care of this then but now is the time). His nurse called me today with a resurgent apt. THANK GOD I have an apt tomorrow at 9am. I can't wait to get there to finally get results on what this pain could be. When the neurologist called he said it could be a pinched nerve or something going on with a root that is causing the pain.

Anyways...I got these cards done today and altered a candy wrapper!

The cards here are made with the new Paisley stamps from Pink Cat and other stamp sets used from Pink Cat Studio.

Candy Bar...

other cards..

I bought these really cute Bratz Valentine kids cards and used them on a few cards I made they were so cute I couldn't resist...

1 comment:

Shannon Schafer said...

Hope you are feeling better Val! I just love your cards - they are amazing!