Friday, January 19, 2007

10 Things that make me happy!

Us girls saw that Elsie Flannigan blogged this and it inspired us to do the same so we used it as a blog challenge. So my top 10 things that make me happy are...

1. My boyfriend Anthony
2. My Doggie Dixie


3. My Doggie Fluffy

4. All my Monkey collection (I have so many more these are just a few)



5. Cold Stone Ice Cream


6. My Favorite Store

7. Flowers


8. The Beach in Santa Cruz


9. Hot Cocoa


10. And I saved the best for last! My Family & Friends

8 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Awww... those are so sweet! ;)

Shannon Schafer said...

Great list!!! You are so cute!

Brooke said...

Great pics, Val!

Becky said...

awesome list val! i love the hobby lobby picture!!!

harleyangel said...

Val,
Awesome list!
I have SO many of the same favorite things that you do, which is not surprising cuz I just adore you girl!! :)

Cat said...

ohhhh now I want Cold Stone!!!! Nice list, Val!

Anonymous said...

I love your list. Those warm flowerr and beach shots make me green with envy!

floridagirl said...

Great list Val - I just love this challenge.