Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ribbon Challenge, Sketch & V-Day Box....

Today was a really good day...I got 2 layouts and a cute little Valentine Box done. The first layout I did was for a Ribbon Challenge. I just love all the colors in this layout its so fun. I am gonna use the page in my scrapbook of the Cali trip.The next layout I worked on was a sketch from Becky...she made a few sketches and posted them on her blog http://beckholiorocksit.blogspot.com/ . So, I wanted to try them out. I picked one and I loved how it came out...I did it to match another page to make a 2 page lo! (sorry about the glare).

THEN FINALLY...I was sitting here with nothing to do and surfing around the web and checking my email. This last week I got an email from Splitcoast.com. I just love all the wonderful ideas those girls have. And I seen something on the email that just inspired me and I had to do it RIGHT NOW! So I got all the supplies out and got to working. I had a few coasters from Chili's and wanted to use them and finally did. Here is the link on how to make the coaster gift box http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/coastergiftbox.php . It is really easy you gotta try it. This is the one I made.

3 comments:

harleyangel said...

Val! You are so creative. I love the ribbon layout - inspires me to do one - it looks so awesome. And I love the pink on the 2nd LO!! And that box is simply adorable. I need to get crackin and make one :) nice work!

Becky said...

i cant wait to do a ribbon page- you did an awesome job on it!!! i will be on the lookout for some coasters so i can give that little box of yours a try!

Shannon Schafer said...

Wonderful layouts! LOVE the coaster box! Very cute!