Monday, February 05, 2007

Why I Scrapbook...(blog challenge)


The reasons why I scrapbook is mainly for myself. I always think um who will look at my work after I pass on??? I don't have kids. I do have a younger brother so I guess it would mainly be for him if he would even want them haha! For the ones that know me they know that I do not work and can't work because of my disability. I am really glad I have grown to love scrapbooking. It makes me feel so good when I can be an inspiration for others. I love the feeling after finishing a page and saying WOW! Scrapbooking makes your pictures look so awesome and so much fun to look at over and over again. Its so much fun to learn all the new things that come with this hobby. It never seems to get boring because there are always so many new things coming out each and everyday. I wouldn't know what I would be doing with my life today if I didn't have this fun hobby to keep me busy with.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

You definitely inspire others in your work... Im glad you picked it as your number 1 hobby! ;)