Monday, August 28, 2006

The Best and Bad Memory of Elementary

I think the worst memory I have of my elementary school years was when I was in the 3rd grade. My teachers name was Mrs. Vahn! She was a mean old hag! She used to always have me sitting next to her desk and putting me over her knee and spanking us kids with a ruler when we were bad. I spend most of my recesses on the wall....ugh she was so bad! Then all the parents finally got together with the principal and had her fired she was sooo bad. She was so old that my Dad had her as a teacher when he was in Elem. School LMAO

My best memory in elementary school was when I was in the 6th grade. I liked this boy named Phillip Trujillo he was soo cute! I remember we used to sit on the tires during lunch together....I think he was more of a best friend then a boyfriend but we would sit there and talk about all kinds of fun stuff. Then in High School OH BABY that boy was a hottie! hehe!

3 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

ahahah thats great. Dont ya wonder where he is today??? Do you have any pics of him??? Share if you do, even a yearbook! ;)

Cat said...

Wow. I can't believe she could spank you with a ruler. Glad that got taken out of the school system!

Becky said...

wow that teacher reminds me of the teacher in the wayside school collection of books. she turned students into apples.
share some elementary hottie pics!!!