Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sharing some Valentine Love!

(I got the tutorial for this cutie up above over at Carolina's Creative Pad)

I'm so sad that Valentine's Day is just about over! I really love this holiday...all the red, white and pink stuff all over the place and all the AMAZING projects that all the crafty ladies on the internet have to share. I did a few last min. crafts of my own for the family so I wanted to come on and share them with everyone that visits my blog.

(for the Converstation candy box holders up above...I got the directions for this simple and cute idea here at Clearly iStamp. I did change up the wrap measurements because I only wanted to use one box instead of two.)

If you would like use only one box just cut the outside wrap to 3x7 and score at 1 1/8.



No comments: