Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm late!

I've been HORRIBLE about posting lately..just so much things going on with Family and my own health that I seem lately not to be keeping up like I used to. I've been getting really bad headaches for the last 3 weeks and I've gone to the Doctor so now just trying to figure out why so many. I did a sinus scan and blood work on Thursday/Friday so we will see what comes out of it...hopefully just a sinus infection that is not draining?

Anyways, Sassy Studio Designs sponsored a challenge over at the Sketch Girl blog and I made a card using the sketch. I'm just posting it WAY late but, I wanted to share what I did with the sketch anyways. The digital image that I used is a Sassy Studio Design image that was just recently released in the Adventures to Sassyland so if you would like to purchase this image just click on over >>> HERE!


1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is so gorgeous Val. I love the pinks!! Great use of that sketch!! :D