Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Sneak Peek from Sassy Studio Designs!

Happy Saturday...I just love the weekends!

I wanted to come on bright and early on this wonderful day and share with you a Sneak Peek of one of many NEW Valentine Sassy Studio Design images! Of course, I always seem to first show my VERY favorite from the bunch even though it's really hard to choose from them all since they all ROCK!

Today I'm introducing Sexy Sandy from the bunch..and sexy she is! She reminds me of a pin up girl..she's beautiful!!!

Some of the other design team ladies have put up more sneak peeks so be sure to go on and visit their blogs..they are listed on the right side bar here on my blog. And I'll be posting more sneak peeks all this week untill release day on Friday, Jan. 15th!

3 comments:

Anita said...

So pretty Val...love it! :)

Sara said...

Beautiful Val, love the lace and pearls!

Jen Shults said...

Love this! That lace is just perfect as is your coloring! :D