Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3rd Times a Charm!

Hello for the 3rd time today haha! I told you a few days ago that I wasn't going to neglect my blog and I have stood up to the challenge haha! So today I want to share with you some sneak peeks from Sassy Studio Designs..YUP, it's that time again RELEASE happening on Monday, Feb. 1st YIPPIE! I just can't believe how talented Lindsay is with her images...they are AMAZING! So to not keep you waiting any longer here are 2 cards I want to share with you...




And I also want to remind you to come and play in SassyLand on Monday Feb. 1st. You don't want to miss out on this...you can find more info. on the Sassy Studio Blog >>> CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Oh my these are both perfect! Your paper choices on these are just fantastic!! Love them both!