Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Image from DZ Doodles!


I'm here bringing you a card with one of the newest images from DZ Doodles! I just LOVE Valentine's Day and this image is perfect just for the Holiday! I needed some inspiration of course so I headed on over to Card Patterns blog to use one of their awesome sketches...the one that I used was the one for this weeks challenge sketch #46.

Be sure to come back and visit my blog tomorrow...I will have another Sassy Studio Designs sneak peek...the new Valentine releases will be out on Friday, Jan. 15th!

4 comments:

yyam said...

What a sweet card Valerie! Love all the red and those heart brads! Great take on the CP sketch!

dstandard said...

Such a cute cute card - great take!

papertrails leaver said...

I am going to second the cute card comment! It really is!

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous Valerie! I just love that image!!