Saturday, August 01, 2009

Today's BIG Sassy Release & Blog Party!

CLICK HERE to head over to the party blog for the fairytale release & Masquerade ball (blog party) going on today Sat., Aug 1st.

Happy Saturday! It's about 7 in the morning right now but I'm setting my blogger to post this at 10:50am RIGHT before the release & blog party that Sassy Studio's will be having today!

I'm so sad to say that I might not make the blog party today...I was really looking forward to being here BUT my Grandfather had surgery on his heart yesterday from 3pm-8pm. It did take a lot longer then planned but he was doing good when we left the hospital last night. We were unable to see him since he got out of surgery and he was really in pain. We are headed there to the city today to go and visit him and see how he is doing. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers..it really means a lot to me and my family.

I'm still going to TRY and make it today but if I don't I wanted to share a few more projects made with Sassy Studio's NEW images with you that I made these last week. They are the Sassy Fairy of course, because you all know that's my favorite images...well on top of all the rest. I had plans on making more cards today during the party with more of the new images..but of course that didn't fall through so I will just have to share those with you during this next week!

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!

This Sassy Fairy door hanger that I made was inspired by another ssd design member and when I seen her's just knew I had to make one of my own! Thanks Piali for your inspiration..now I have a cute little door hanger for my craft room!


1 comment:

Piali said...

Val lovely card... I have a little something for you in my blog. Stop by if you can.