Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Sneak Peek for You!


Happy Thursday Ladies! It's almost the weekend again YAY! and almost time for that Sassy Studio release I've been talking about all week! DOUBLE YAY! Meet "Sweet Soda Pop Girl" Isn't she so shy looking and yet so CUTE?!? I'm telling you every day this week I wake up and I print my image run to my scrappy room to make a card...these images just make my day!

Don't forget Sat. Aug. 15th is the day these adorable images are released!


I also wanted to share a card I made for a friend of mine...her name is Anne visit her blog here. I'm hoping she recieved it in the mail by now and I don't spoil the surprise. But anyways she has the cutest mini cooper and boy do I love these cars they are just too cute! When I first met her online I asked her if she can take me for a ride haha! I still haven't gotten one being that I have only seen her in person twice...once at a stamping convention and another time at her home when she had a big shot class. I hope one day I'll be able to go cruzing down the road with her in her cute little car hehe!

The mini cooper image is from Victoria Case Stamps. Go take a look at her site she has some really cute images and she is a SUPER sweet lady!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Valerie, your cards are darling! Love the paper piecing on the mini cooper. But, I have to say that the SSD one is my fav.