I recieved 2 awards within the last two weeks...woo hoo! so, I wanted to come on and say THANK YOU to the two ladies that passed them on to me!
The first is from Jacquie...
Jacquie your awesome Jacquie is such a sweet friend! I'm so glad we came across each other here in blog land and have become part of a WONDERFUL team (Sassy Studio Designs) together! You create beautiful cards and are one of my inspirations. I look forward to everytime I'm visiting your blog.
The second award I recieved is from Paili.
Paili is also one of the Sassy Studio DT ladies...she is a sweet heart and was so kind to pass this awesome gift to me! She makes beautiful cards and inspires me everytime I visit her blog as well!
I now need to pass on these awards to 7 people. If you'd like grab one of the two banners and add them to your blog if you wish. Ummm...there are so many to choose from and so many creative people out there.
1. Lindsay from So Cal Linz - She creates AMAZING digital images and owns her very own store online called Sassy Studio Designs which I'm delighted to be part of her design team.
2. Trish from Punky's Spot - One of my very bestest friends in the whole wide world..which gets together with me at least once every week and a person who inspires me in the craft room as well as in life...she's an amazing person and who is here for me no matter what life brings. She doesn't get to update her blog but something we are going to fix SOON! She's a demonstrator for Stampin Up.
3. Deb from Paper Tree Designs - She creates beautiful cards and she is SUPER sweet!
4. Anne from Stamping with Blue Moon Creations is also a Stampin Up demonstrator and I love to visit her blog to see all the wonderful creations she makes with SU products! I met her here in blog land and she happened to live about 45 mins from me. I have attended one of her class and will be attending stamp camp in Sept.
5. Michelle from Mommy Time...I met Michelle at Split Coast Stampers about a year ago? I think I asked a question and she was kind enough to help me along...truthfully I can't remember what or how but it was there haha! We have kept in touch here ever since. She makes BEAUTIFUL cards and she just had to be one of the 7 on my list.
6. Jenn from Kiyomi Krafts has been my # one inspirations for the last year (maybe longer?)...she makes amazingly beautiful cards and colors each and every image with so much detail. she is beautiful and sweet and from Hawaii! I will visit her sometime in the future when I get enough guts to fly that far hehe!
7. Becca from Amazing Paper Grace WOW this girl can make beautiful cards...we don't know one another but I do know that I LOVE to visit her blog and just OOOOOO AHHHH over all her creations. I love the quotes she adds to them. Just so stunningl!
TOO many creative blogs..it's so hard to choose! But, I did it!
NOW on to naming 7 things about myself that people might find interesting.
1. I survived a blood clot in my brain 8 years ago...cause by birth control pills.
2. I'm 45% blind (from the blood clot)
3. Since I have been making cards of my own for the last 10 years...I have not purchased one from the store and won't ever LOL!
4. I live one day at a time and as happy as I can be. I appricate life and what it brings to me each and everyday.
5. I LOVE the beach!
6. I love to watch lifetime movies.
7. Inspirational music to my ears makes me happy!
Ok...so for those of you that I passed on the award! I appricate you and hope you have a WONDERFUL day!