Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wanna come hula with me?

First of all I would like to wish my very bestest friend a Happy Birthday and hopes that all her wishes and dreams come true and she has a wonderful birthday! I love you Trish and I'm very blessed to have you in my life! BIG HUGS!!!


I just HAD to play with another one of the newest digital images from The Digi Shack. This one is really shaking her Hula! hehe! I also got the palm tree from The Digi Shack also it went perfect for the theme I was doing. I have been seeing these stair step cards in the blog land and I just had to try it out..how fun and cute is it? I found the directions to make this here.

You have till tomorrow...Friday, May 14th to join the "Show us your Hula" at The Digi Shack so get on in and join in the fun! You could be the lucky winner!

1 comment:

Lorelie Kim said...

OH, SUPER ADORABLE!! I feel tropical weather coming on...