Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time w/my friend!

Yesterday was a wonderful day...My "angel" friend Mary Jane and I finally got together to stamp. We hadn't done this in a few months and I missed it very much! I worked on swaps, design team stuff and another card that I can share. I don't want to post the swaps yet since I don't want to spoil it for the others in case they come to visit my blog. The stuff that I made for Modern Sugar Blvd. will be posted VERY soon for you to see..we have lots of new releases coming on Sat. May 30th so make sure you come back to visit.

So here is the card that I made yesterday. It's a new set that I had purchased a few months ago and I hadn't even put it together...I don't know why I hadn't its beautiful and I can't wait to create more cards with this set. The set is from Stampin Up called bella blossoms.

I was busy again today in my craft room I can't share with you the other stuff I was doing today but will be able to VERY soon. I can share this card...It's one of the newest digital images from Modern Sugar Blvd. called belly mama...isn't she beautiful? She is for sale in the Modern Sugar Blvd. store right now.

I came across a WONDERFUL blog the other day her name is Amy and her work is SOO inspiring I just LOVE everything on her blog that she shares. She also posts sketches every Friday. I used a sketch that she posted a while back that is here for this card that I made today with belly mama.

No comments: