Wednesday, December 31, 2008

YUMMY Cupcakes!

These are 3 of the newest images that I received from Pink Papery. They are from the Whimsy Studios collection. Aren't they just so yummy looking? I decided I needed to make 2 cards for this weeks challenge instead of just one...since I missed the last few challenges. (which I hope to catch up on soon).

The first card I made is using the images called Angel & Devil food cake stamp sets. You can find them and purchase them here http://host.pappapak16.com/~pinkpape/category_19/Whimsy-Studios.htm . We were challenged to dig through our pattered paper scraps and use at least 2 different papers.


I really wanted to use my prismas to color all of my cupcakes but the paper I guess that I printed the images on kept smudging the black..so next time I'll have to go back to printing on glossy white...that seemed to work better the last time. I colored the images this time with a little prisma but didn't get to use the gamsol on it and I also used some shimmery chalks along with lots of glitter and stickles!

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

I LOVE the funky greens you used on that first card. It's so hip! Kudos to you! Happy New Year.

Cassie said...

oOOOhooohOOOhh.
that was what came out of my mouth when I saw your second card!! ADORE IT!!! Totally has me wishing I had some liquid applique stuff. I may have to go buy some and add it to my card!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

How cute are these?! I love 'em! What fun & funky colors!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are adorable, girl! LOVE the fun bright colors!