Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sunday's Angel Circle & Projects

WOWZERS this week is FLYING by! I can't believe that tomorrow is already Thursday... actually it will be Thursday in 1 hr and 10 mins YIKES! Weekend here I come again haha! It was really nice to have a nice long weekend.

Sunday was the monthly Angel Company circle here at my house. We had a lot more ladies than usual which was VERY cool and lots of fun.

I had a lady from Grants, New Mexico (about 1 hr and 1/2 away from me) signed up to be an Angel which was very cool! She came to the circle on Sunday so that I can show her a few different things to start her business or should I say her addiction haha! Welcome Pat on becoming an Angel!!! She is such a super sweet lady it was VERY nice meeting her. I made her a little something to welcome her.

I made her a 3x3 box with 4 - 3x3 cards with my favorite set from The Angel Co. called "Just Dream". The paper is also from The Angel Co. and it is called "Hemingway". I really enjoyed using these papers they are beautiful. I took pics before giving it to her to share here. Since I was at it I made 2 diff. boxes with the same of the 4 cards in each box.

(above: this was the box I gave Pat)

(below: the 4 cards that went inside the boxes)


For the hostess gift..she got a free stamp set and on the set I made a tag made also with "Just Dream". As you can tell I just LOVE using this set there is so many ways to use it. (sorry about the blurry picture).

Here are the projects that we did for the workshop. The first is a little bag made with an envelope. I got this WONDERFUL idea from Judy. If you would like to make one here is the tutorial on her blog to learn how to make one of your own http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chic_n_scratch/2008/02/march-stamp-c-1.html she has LOTS of great tutorials be sure to check all of her blog out. She's VERY talented.

The stamp set that we used to make our envelope cards was called "Treasure It".


The second project we did was made with coasters. It's a little sign to hang up. The stamp set that we used on this was called "butterfly swirls". The words on this project was from the "treasure it" stamp set. I just love this set just haven't used it a lot..which I need to start.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow ~~ such great projects!! I wish I lived near you so I could come to your house & GET MOTIVATED!!!!!

Annapurna said...

You ladies create up a storm. Very nice creations. Where is my stamps? How come they are not here already :-))

Risa said...

Your angel cards are super cute and so are your projects!

Jenn Muraoka said...

Sob, sob, sob. Wimper, wimper, wimper. That's me crying cause I CAN'T STAMP WITH YOU! I want to stamp with YOU! sniff sniff