Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello "echo" "echo" haha!

Well hello everyone! Sorry I've been missing in action for the last few days. Last weekend I was gone on a family vacation in Las Vegas. We all had so much fun! I was even lucky enough to go see Cher in concert at Ceasers Palace and she was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Her dancers and her costumes and her stages were awesome!

Trish and I finally got together to stamp last Thursday...which we hadn't done for the last few weeks and BOY did I miss it!!! She got here at around 12ish and we ate some lunch and we were laughing so hard because we couldn't get with it and stamp after all that time (long time 3 weeks??? LOL!). It's like we needed to grease up our gears haha! This is a picture that we took after the LONG day of stamping together.


We used some challenges from Poetic Artistry's ( http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/ )
This is the card that I made for Mojo Monday week #54. You can find the sketch here http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2008/09/mojo-monday-week-54.html


The second sketch from Poetic Artistry we used was Mojo Monday week #51 http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2008/09/mojo-monday-week-51-mojo-madness.html and here is the card that I made for that sketch challenge.


On this next card I used was Mojo Monday week #53 sketch that's here http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2008/09/mojo-monday-week-53.html A few weeks back I had bought this cute "little tees" stamp set from Gina K's Designs http://shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?categoryId=11&productId=193 . I just HAD to have it because I was seeing SO many cute cards using this set. Here is the card that I made using my set...I can't wait till I get some more time to use this set again VERY SOON!

And last but not least the little piggy card.


I will link Trish's cards here once she gets her cards up on her blog that she made on Thursday.

5 comments:

Annapurna said...

These are all too cute. Love the first song you have on the list (didn't listen to the others yet)
Have fun!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow so many fab cards fabulous work babe
so glad you had a great time ,Dawnx

Risa said...

Very beautiful picture of you and your friend Val and I'm glad you had a great time in Vegas!
Wow.....you two really had a stamping fest going on and all of your cards are gorgeous. The rabbit and sheep are my favorites:)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all so adorable. Thanks for playing! :)

Jenn Muraoka said...

OMGosh, so cute!!! You guys really get some serious stamping done! I would be jabbering my head off! haha. So...what happens in Vegas..... Did you get Mahhhh-reeeed!? (In my best 16 candles voice) Love the cards!!