Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekends go by WAY to fast...

I wish a weekend could feel like a week instead of a couple of hours. This last weekend was really busy but fun. Sat. I met Valerie (taffy) at the Stamping Convention at around 2:00pm. It was a little bigger than last years convention. We walked around and shopped. I finally bought my twinkling H2o's that I have been wanting for the last month. I also bought about 8 of 8 1/2 x 14 sheets of EZ mount because I have decided to start mounting all of my newer Stampin up stamps on this...because I have ran out of room storing blocked stamps. OH and I aslo bought a few fairy stamps.

On Sat. I also recieved my order in the mail from Paper Dreams ( https://2688438839.monstercommercesites.com/index.asp ). I ordered a few cuttlebug kid dies, some cuttlebug emobossing folders and some Spellbinders Nestabilites...I ordered the scalloped large ovals, squares and circles!!! (the square are on backorder) but, I'm so happy with the fast shipping and the great cutomer service they offer. Oh and the prices! I have so many new toys to play with this week YIPPIE!

Today was the montly Angel Company circle I hold here at my house once a month. We worked on 3 projects. Here is a pic of the projects we worked on. (sorry about the not so great pics).
I got the little goodie treat idea from http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2007/12/4.html she's so telented check her blog out! We used the stamp of the month set hippity hoppity from the Angel Company.

this card we used my new score-pal. It's a super fun and CUTE card to make. You should all try it. Here is the link to the directions http://www.scor-pal.com/feb_magazine/index_files/Page449.htm . The stamps used on this card was also an Angel Company set called playfulpirates.

If you have any questions on any of the cards feel free to ask.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Love the projects! They are all soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!
Nicola xx

Lise Roy said...

Very cute projects!!!

You will love your Thinkling H2O...