Friday, August 26, 2011

Fairy Dusting for You!

Hi! and Yes, still lots going on here in my life...now I found out that I need surgery eeeeek! It's probably going to be happening in the next week. Then Hubby will be getting his in 2-3 weeks! I hope I can handle this all. We have hit a very bumpy road in our life but I'm trying to stay strong through it all. But I'm just glad to be back today to share with you my card!

So sorry I missed last weeks posting on Dark Ink but I'm back today just running a little late. Today I'm coming by to share with you a card I made by Charles Bristow aka Captain Froggerstamp from Queen Kat Design called Felicia Fairy. She's another amazing fairy from thecollection.


Hope your weekend is great!

1 comment:

Grumpygrace said...

i think u should sell the cards the lovely