Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

It's finally here the big day and most of all my favorite day of the year! I'm HOPING we get lots of trick-or-treaters tonight! I love seeing all the kidos all dressed up and having fun.

I hope you and your kidos have a fun and safe Halloween.

Here are the last of my Halloween projects/treats that I wanted to share with you. I made this sign for a friend of mine. Her birthday is really close to Halloween and she also loves the holiday so I thought this would be perfect. I made it all on my cricut! I got the cutest freebie MTC witch shoes/legs from Scrap n Creations. She has LOTS of fun freebies go check her blog out! I can't remember where I got the witch hat but it was also a freebie on a blog and when I find the link I will be back to post it on this post. The goo is from Scrapcations Getaway Blog!


When I seen these ADORABLE oreo suckers I knew I had to make them! I got the recipe from How Does She? ... HERE! They are so much fun and easy to make and on top of that they are SO YUMMY! Go check them ladies out they have so much more fun on their site!

No comments: