Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BOO!

It's now 4 days till Halloween and I'm still running with it! I wish it would last for at least another week I have so many more things to make and I'm having so much fun doing them all! Here are some little ghost treats I made...I got this wonderful idea from two different blogs one is Paper Jewels >>> HERE! She has some fun Halloween party ideas and a video tutorial on how to make the candy treats they are SUPER easy and fun! The other idea that I LOVED just was short on time is here on Under A Cherry Tree's blog >>> HERE! She has the CUTEST coffin and ghost candy treats idea EVER!!! Make sure you stop by and check them crafty gals out! And thanks to both of them for this adorable idea!


The supplies you need to make these cuties:
crate paper
candy bar of your choice
googly eyes
black or brown ink
sponge
ribbon

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Those are awesome, Valerie! Thanks so much for the shout out. I am the same way with Halloween. I always have too many ideas and not enough time to do them all. If you haven't seen it, I did a new video this year (and you may be able to use it for next year.) Check out my clay pins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg_C-TFDw6k
Happy Haunting! Jewels