Friday, November 13, 2009

Sassy Studio's New Release Coming Soon!

Today I want to send a special shout out to my WONDERFUL parents and let them know that I love them with all my heart and soul and hope they have a beautiful Anniversary day together!!!

Now on to the Sassy Release...I have a little sneaky peek to share with you today! The new Winter Wonderland release will be on Sunday, Nov. 15th you don't want to miss it...for more details on fun, games and chit chatting go to the Sassy Studio Design blog HERE for more info. You don't want to miss out on this so I hope to see you around Sunday!

3 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

great job and i love the paper piecing you did

Piali said...

Beautiful card Val!!! Today is my parents Anniversary too...
Hugs
Piali

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute, Val! I just love your snowflakes and color choice! :O) Happy Anniversary, Val's folks!

Hugs,
Lelia