Saturday, October 10, 2009

DZ Doodles & New Releases!

Helloooo! I'm back in business hehe! We are now settled into our new home and I'm loving it! Lots to be done but we are getting there.

I had a little time to make a very SIMPLE card in between the 100 other things that I have going on these days! DZ Doodles is releasing some more images today and I was lucky enough to work with this beautiful new digital image! I'm sorry the picture quality isn't that great...I need to find a good place in my new house to take pictures of my cards. But for now here it is...

Don't forget to visit all the other DZ Doodles design team member blogs to check out their cards done with more of the images that are being released today!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday to share some sneak peeks with you from Sassy Studio Designs!

5 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Great card, Valerie! I love the blue and the paper pieced cup. Awesome!

COCO said...

oh nice card !!!
hugs coco

Beautiful Greetings said...

Your paper piecing looks fab! I love the colors and the simplicity. It really brings out the image. Great job.

Jennifer Scull said...

what an adorable image! I love this! :)

Tammy said...

Such a simple but beautiful card!! I love your paper piecing. PERFECT!!!