Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DZ Doodles Color Challenge!


DZ Doodles is having a color challenge this week. We were to use the colors orange and black...join in and play with all us design team members. You can get more info here and lots of inspiration! You could be the lucky winner!!!

I also wanted to let everyone know that comes by to read my blog that I might not be around to much this week. A very close family friend did pass away yesterday her name was Sandy. She was a very special person who I have known most of my life and will be missed dearly. Please pray for her friends and family they need lots of them to get though this. Thank you so much. Hugs!

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Valerie, this is sooo cute! Love the striped paper and your coloring!

Stampin2day said...

This is so adorable!