Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just A Little Sassy Reminder!

I just wanted to send a little reminder out to all of you that Sassy Studio Designs is getting together a design team and is calling out to YOU to submit your work. Just go visit The Sassy Studio Design blog to find out how you can be part of this wonderful team!

Today I made this card with one of the images Sassy Studio will be carrying in the store! I was inspired to make this card when I seen Mojo Monday sketch challenge #91. Drop on by Mojo Monday blog and challenge yourself with the great sketches there!


4 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Great card! I love the image and colours.

Javablustamper said...

WOW!!! This is a GREAT creation!! I LOVE it!! I think this is ONE of my FAVE images!! Hope you are well!!


Take Care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Unknown said...

Cute card. Great colors and image

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oooo, love this card! Love what you did with the chair!
This image to me would be perfect for a bookmark too ;)

I'm so happy to be a part of the team :) Can't wait to get started!!!