Monday, February 02, 2009

Fun w/Trish & The Angel Co. Blog Candy WINNER!!!

I picked a name early this morning out of the hat and the winner was...:drum roll:

Scrapbookmama said...
Oh that little cutie is sweet and who doesn't love yumm yumm chocolate? :) that would be an awesome goodie to win.. thanks for the chance!-Ellie


Congrats Ellie! If you can please email me at valerie1011@q.com with your full name and mailing address I will get your goodies out in the mail this week to ya!

This was lots of fun and I might have to do it for the next TAC get together. So make sure you are on the look out for my next blog candy!!!

Last Thursday me and Trish FINALLY were able to get together and play in the scraproom and make some pretties!

We used the NEW stamp set I got in the mail last week that I purchased from Pink Cat Studio called Lily & Billy Sweethearts. It's the most darling set ever!!! I just couldn't resist.

The first project we did was some little Vday cards for a few special people in our lives...


we than moved on after those and made a CUTE card! this first one is mine and the 2nd is hers.

AAnd last but not least...we altered some tea containers and filled them with some yummy candies. The first one is mine and the 2nd is Trish's.

These stamps are so much FUN! I think they gotta be one of my favorites on top of the 1000 others haha! But then maybe it has something to do with Valentine's being my favorite? who knows but they are adorable!!!

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

These are all such adorable projects. I LOVE your little valentine's with the chocolate on them!

Kimmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorelie Kim said...

ADORABLE creations, Val!! Do I get a Valentine?! LOL

Annapurna said...

What lovely creations! They all are so cute. Hope they are being hand delivered :-)

Still buying stamps from pink cat??? Hmmmm....

Like I always say, I need a friend like Trish to come and play with me.