Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sneak Peek - Day 3

It's a BEAUTIFUL day today! The sun is out and there is a little breeze. My windows are open and ahhhh its just a wonderful feeling. I just LOVE spring!!!

I made a card today with the NEW Billy stamp plate from Pink Cat Studio that will be out to purchase on March 30th. I have used one of the background stamps from the background plate as well as one of the stamps from the Billy plate. You can see how they go PERFECT together! You will be able to see more of them on the other design team members blogs so stop by to check them out.

7 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy fabulous love it ,great colours ,Dawnxx

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful!!!
love the colors and the design!

Melissa said...

Oh wow! This card is so fun!! Great colouring too Valerie!

Michelle B said...

What an awesome job with the background stamps... I just love these two sets... So cute!

Hugs,
Michelle

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Awesome card Valerie!!!

Annapurna said...

These are really cute! My son wants to win them too.
Lovely card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute! Great colors!