Sunday, March 30, 2008

MEET BILLY - NEW PINK CAT STUDIO STAMPS!!!

YAY!!! The day is finally here and I am proud to announce the release of the NEW "Billy" stamps. If you would like to order please visit http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/Stamps/Billy/Billy.htm .

Before I post my cards I want to wish Melissa and Pink Cat a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day with lots of suprizes! Melissa you are such a wonderful person with one of the BIGGEST hearts and I thank you for letting me enjoy this time of my life with you and all the other Pink Cat Studio design team...I have a blast creating for you with your AMAZINGLY fun stamps!!! BIG HUGS SWEETIE!
Here are a couple of cards I made for Billy's big day....


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awe, thanks so much Valerie!! You are so sweet and it is such a pleasure to have you on my design team. Thanks so much for all of your hard work, your cards are fabulous!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Lise Roy said...

WoW!!
Love what you wrote about Melissa, you are right, she is a wonderfull person!!!
Love the cat and cupcake card!!!!!