Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PLEASE VOTE!!!


Hello my blogger friends! I'm trying to win a contest for my new rescue dog Gracie! We have had her for a week today and we are LOVING her! She is EXTRA sweet and such a good girl! I entered her to win a pet of the month at Pet Food Gone Wild if she wins she will win a $25 gift card for some yummy pet food and a self service bath!!! If you can please help us out we would appreciate it! You have to have a facebook page to vote. It takes ONE CLICK just LIKE her picture and your done! Here is the link...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=263976243684522&set=a.263974967017983.61290.168398689908945&type=3&theater

THANK YOU to all who vote!

And since I'm here I might as well share a card I worked on last week for a special order. I used a pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven! Isn't the bear just too cute! I'm loving it!


2 comments:

visio 2010 sale said...

Use like Visio 2010 speedy design suspended Visio 2010 download tool bars, superior dynamic plants, auto design and also adjustment plus immediately adapt the actual operate for instance webpage size and shape added in conjunction. Visio 2010 obtain with the small business associated Microsoft visio 2010 download data with obvious and take care of see normally will need advanced view and specific data. It takes merely several times mouse click, Visio 2010 to secure in the hottest graph to produce illustrations Microsoft visio 2010 or photos meaningful facts and knowledge that may help you view the total problem. Visio 2010

G.Silva said...

Maravilhosa foto, lindo animal.
Espero que tenha vencido!!!