Friday, April 15, 2011

Close to my Heart - Hope for Japan


We are coming to the end of April soon and I didn't want anyone to miss out on the Hope for Japan stamp set that Close to my Heart is carrying right now through the month of April 30th. It's a beautiful stamp set. I had some time today to make 2 cards to share with you. If you are intrested in purchasing one or more of these stamp sets email me at valerie1011@q.com.



supplies used: sweetheart level 2 paper pack collection, black ink pad, cotton candy ink pad, black grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch.

Details from the CTMH website

Our hearts go out to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and like so many of you, we’re eager to help. And helping has never been easier!

During April, purchase the exclusive “Hope for Japan” A-size stamp set for the special price of only $5 (retail value $7.95 US / $8.75 CAN) and Close To My Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan. This beautifully designed stamp set reminds us of how our hearts are hopeful for those who are in need.

Offer valid arch 24–April 30, 2011. Tax and shipping/handling charges apply. Profits will be donated by Close To My Heart on your behalf to the American Red Cross Japan relief efforts.

No comments: