Sunday, March 13, 2011

A New Collection from Queen Kat Designs!

I have been wanting to come by and post for the last couple of days but life has been busy so before the day starts I wanted to come on really quick and share with you one of the many NEWEST collections that I'm in LOVE with from Queen Kat Designs!!! We welcome the Captain Frogger collection from Charles Bristow!!! What an amazing artist he is! I was lucky enough to get to work with a few of his stamps and so with that I'm here to share with you 2 cards..in the next few days I'll be sharing even more but for now I introduce Codi Voodoo Fairy! She's a true beauty and of course one of my favorites on top of all the rest haha! She with many other stamps from Captain Frogger is available to purchase at the Queen Kat Design store RIGHT NOW!!! Click HERE to find them all!



I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!

PS: Angelwood's is having an amazing blog candy (3 giveaways!) so go on over and join in..who knows you may be the lucky winner!!!

No comments: