Saturday, February 19, 2011

Close to my Heart - February Stamp of the Month!


Tomorrow I'm having an event calendar class! I can't wait! It was a lot of work putting it all together and I'm so TIRED since I have been up for the last two days till about 1 am but it will all be worth it...because when the day finally arrives I will have a WONDERFUL day spending it with all my friends and creating a FUN calendar! (which I will be posting soon)

I wanted to come by and share the Close to my Hearts Feb. Stamp of the Month it's beautiful!!! The more and more I used my stamps and product from CTMH the more I fall in love!!! Here is the link to find out the prices you can purchase the stamp at discount price or even for free >>> CLICK HERE! It's an awesome deal and so worth it because you can make beautiful cards and scrapbook layouts with it! If you are intrested in ordering please email me at valerie1011@q.com. This stamp set is only available till the end of February so act fast :)

Here are a few cards I made to share!

*all product on these cards is from Close to my Heart






Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

If you would like to join in the blog hop fun showing what you made with the Close to my Heart Stamp of the Month..we would all love to see what you made here is the list below just add your link to share!

No comments: