Thursday, January 06, 2011

DZ Doodles Challenge #1


It's a New Year and DZ Doodles is doing it again! The design team over at DZ Doodles wants to challenge you to get organized! So I did the challenge and made a clipboard with post-it notes to keep track of what I need to do from day to day in my craft room! Come on over to DZ Doodles and join the challenge with all us design team ladies! We would love to see what you make and give us some ideas! So go on over to DZ Doodles blog >>> HERE and check out all the details!

The stamp that I used is a newbie that DZ Doodles has in store for you to purchase right now. Her name is Chloe and you can purchase her HERE! Also, don't forget to pick up your freebie on the DZ Doodles blog! It won't be free for long!

1 comment:

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely project Valerie....is your list filled up yet! Let me know if it works...keeping your organized. lol
Joyce xx