Tuesday, November 02, 2010

A New Design Team & New Releases!!!


Well this week I had some great news come to me...Vicki, owner of Queen Kat Designs asked me to be a design team member of course, I said YES! I'm so excited she has amazing stamps in her store and I'm looking forward to designing with so many!

Today Queen Kat Designs released a whole bunch of new stamps so you gotta go on over and check them out. I made a card with the new "Build a Snowglobe'' stamp set that you can go purchase right now >>> CLICK HERE!

I hope you will follow my blog because I have lots of fun stuff planned!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love your card!! And welcome to the team!!!

Piali said...

Congrats Girl!!!
ooh! love the new blog look!
Hugs~

Jenn K said...

Sweet!! Love pink and green

Chelsea said...

awesome card ... love the snow globe!

Sandy Ang said...

How sweet !