Tuesday, September 08, 2009

A Freebie from DZ Doodles!

See this cute little cat in a pumpkin image...well you can get it FREE just stop on over at DZ Doodles blog..Diane (owner of DZ Doodles) has been so kind to pass on a free image!


I made this card today and it reminds me a lot of my cat Salem who will be moving away this Sat. :( I feel really sad but she is going to be moving to a good home. We are having to send her away because we will be moving in about a month and where we are moving there is a really busy street behind us..so we don't want her getting killed or hurt since she is an outside cat. I really am going to miss her.

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Valerie, you cat on your card is a perfect match to your cat Salem! Sad to hear she has to leave, but totally understand you want what is best for her.

Awesome card!

Trish said...

Just think - no more birdies and no more lizards as presents.
She'll be happy in her new home - you were very good to her!