Monday, July 27, 2009

New Blog Look & Swap Cards!

So who likes my new blog layout? I just LOVE Lindsay's new little fairy image that will be released to the Sassy Studio Designs this Sat., Aug. 1st! She was so kind to color the image for me and let me use it on my blog layout! So I made the whole new layout all by myself hehe! I don't know what it is about polka dots but lately I have a thing for them..I just want to paint my whole world in them haha!

I also wanted to come on and share with you the swap cards that me and the group of friends that have class all together swapped. We do this every other month so this months theme was summer and boy has it been a HOT one! I can't wait till it's over and the winter is here again!

Here is the card I made for the swap along with the others...they are all awesome! These girls ROCK!

MINE

ANITA

MARYJANE

MONIQUE

PAT

PATRICIA

RUBY

I'll be back tomorrow with the projects we did in class!

4 comments:

Javablustamper said...

YAY!!! Awesome VAL!!! I LOVE the new blog!!! That Tink is PERFECT for you!!! WOOHOO!!! Your creations are FABULOUS!!! Hope you are well!!!


Take Care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Piali said...

Awesome!!! just love it. Great banner with Pretty pixie in it. Beautiful cards too.
Enjoy...
Piali

Lelia Pierce said...

Val, you're amazing! I love the new look of your blog...polka dots and all! Can't wait to see your button when you get all finished! ;O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Javablustamper said...

Alright, so I already commented!! However, I just wanted to say how AWESOME you are and what an inspiration you are to me!!! I have something for you, on my blog!! I hope you'll stop by and pick it up!!!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!!!