Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pink Papery Previews!

Pink Papery Studio's is having another digital stamp release this Saturday, March 7th. Trish and I were busy all day in the stamp room creating cards like we were machines haha! not really! but, we did make about 4-6 cards each. Trish's cards came out SO ADORABLE but I will post her's later on because for now we gotta focus here on Pink Papery haha! and the new images! So, here are a few more previews to get you excited for Saturday. For the last 2 days I've had a blast using these new images from between us girls line I did add shimmer it to all of the cards here..I wish you could see them in real life they are so pretty! I think pretty soon my whole room is going to be shimmered..I'm seriously addicted to this stuff and I think Trish is now too. haha!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

These are so great!